Pension benefits are at the core of Trianon’s unique human resources administration model. We have developed a comprehensive suite of products and services to implement flexible solutions adapted to your challenges and objectives.
Services for Pension Funds
For pension institutions wishing to outsource their administrative management, Trianon offers the following services:
- Automated management with the client’s HR system
- All information processing (changes, EHO withdrawals, claims, etc.)
- Complete accounts management for the Pension Fund
- Preparation of official documents
- Management of direct relations with insureds
- Communication via our Employee Benefits Center portal
Your occupational benefits institution and your companies can benefit from the advice and expertise of the lawyers and actuaries in our Advisory department. In particular, they can assist you:
- to find a solution adapted to your own situation and goals
- in the everyday tasks required for optimum management of your institution (actuarial analysis, legal intelligence, operating procedures, reinsurance analysis, and risk analysis).
Affiliation to our collective Foundations
The Collective Foundation Trianon offers Swiss companies a comprehensive suite of customised solutions to help them manage the challenges of employee benefits.
For companies whose employees are not covered by the Swiss AVS/AHV system, the International Collective Foundation Trianon offers solutions which are not subject to the constraints of Swiss occupational pension law.
The Fondation collective de prévoyance en faveur des notaires suisses (FCNS) is open to all self-employed notaries in Switzerland. This solution offers the advantage of transparency, competitive costs, individual asset management, and a team of specialist advisers enabling personalised treatment for self-employed notaries wishing to join an occupational benefits plan.