This website is operated by Trianon SA ("Trianon"), whose registered office is at Chemin de la Rueyre 118, CH-1020 Renens (Switzerland).
1. Purpose and acceptance of these terms
- These terms apply automatically and without exception to all Users of the Website and all Users of services offered via the Website.
2. Collecting and retaining your personal information
- Your personal information is collected when You fill out a form online or subscribe to some of the services offered. You undertake to provide requested personal information fully and accurately.
- Your IP address is registered during your visits and must be retained and disclosed in accordance with applicable legal requirements in the event of a request from the competent authorities.
- Your personal information will only be disclosed to third parties with your prior permission. We retain your information carefully and confidentially, using appropriate security, technical and organisational measures in accordance with standard practice. These measures are designed to protect your personal information against any interference, access or use by unauthorised third parties, although absolute confidentiality and security on the Internet can never be guaranteed.
- Your personal information is only kept in identifiable form to the extent and for the time required for processing your request, and to the extent and for the time required by any services to which You have subscribed. It is then deleted from our files.
- We may retain your information after that time and disclose it to the competent authorities in accordance with applicable legal requirements, in particular in the event of suspicion of illegal activity and/or at the request of the authorities.
3. Use of tracking systems and cookies
- The Website uses proprietary analysis tools and analysis products developed by third parties, particularly Google Analytics, which use your browsing data, notably for the purpose of facilitating your browsing, improving and personalising services and compiling statistics on page viewings or other reports requested by your employer or pension fund.
- These tools operate by using cookies. A cookie is a file made up of a set of characters which is sent to your device when You browse a website. It enables the website to recognise You if You visit it again.
- By using the Website, You agree to the processing of your browsing data by Google and/or Trianon on the terms and conditions and for the purposes outlined above.
- You can disable cookies at any time by altering the settings in your browser
4. Protection of your personal information
- Any personal information inserted in a form online and transferred electronically when You register or when You subscribe to services offered by Trianon are processed by Trianon in accordance with the applicable legal provisions. Trianon uses this information solely for the purposes of providing the services for which it is collected, or for its own use for statistical or promotional purposes (e.g. improving its offering) or other forecasting activities (e.g. the management of the Website).
- You agree to provide the requested personal information fully and accurately and to communicate any changes without delay.
5. Final provisions
- Any disputes arising out of or in connection with the collection or processing of data collected by Trianon via the Website shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with Swiss law, to the exclusion of any other law or conflict of laws rules. The exclusive place of jurisdiction for any type of proceedings shall be the place of the registered office of Trianon.